Please read these Website Maintenance Terms carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to our Website maintenance services.
You should print a copy of these Website Maintenance Terms for future reference. We will not file a copy specifically in relation to you, and they may not be accessible on our Website in future.
If you have any questions or complaints about these Website Maintenance Terms or our Services, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
Website Maintenance Terms and Conditions
- Scope of Work: Our Website Maintenance Contract includes:
- Repairing scripting languages
- basic HTML
- cascading style sheets
- broken images
- broken links
- backup of the website and stored of site
- and all other malfunctioning code or components
- small changes less than 15min will be done or as per quote
- statistics from Google analytics and webmaster tools will be provided
- Security monitoring of the website
- Excluded Work: The Website Maintenance Contract does not cover the following items, but is not limited to:
- Graphic design
- Major script adjustments
- Creating new scripts of any kind
- Starting new web design projects
- Working outside of the original file structure or domain name
- Client browser updates that may hinder proper website display
- Network issues arising from settings made by IT support or network administrators of a hosting company
- Revising, editing, adding content and links, or making other changes to existing web pages
Emails are hosted on the server, and it is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have additional backups of their emails. Marketing Support Services will not be held responsible for malware, spyware, adware, security breaches, or any changes not quoted on that result in data loss or damage.
- Timeline: It is the Client’s responsibility to monitor the website for items that need to be corrected, including text, spelling and malfunctioning components. The Client must inform Marketing Support Services of needed maintenance via email. Marketing Support Services will log all needed changes from all authorized parties for each domain with a Maintenance Contract. Marketing Support Services will complete all requested maintenance within 72 hours of the request, or other negotiated timeframe. The Client will be notified via email when maintenance has been completed.
- Overages and Exclusions: Requested work that surpasses the allotted maintenance minutes will be billed to the Client at the regular hourly rate. Excluded work that is not covered by the Website Maintenance Contract will be billed to the Client at the regular hourly rate. Allotted minutes not used during the Contract month will not be transferred to the proceeding months or billing cycles.
- Billing for this Website Maintenance Contract will begin as soon as the website development project is finished or the day that the website Maintenance Contract is agreed upon. All Maintenance Contracts are managed on a quarterly basis and are pre-paid at a discounted rate of 10%. The cost of a Maintenance Contract is currently displayed here. Invoices will be emailed roughly fifteen (15) days prior to the end of each billing cycle and must be paid before the cycle begins. In the event collection of Client’s payment obligation is placed in the hands of an attorney, the Client shall pay attorney’s fees and court costs thereby necessitated.
- Termination: Marketing Support Services reserves the right to terminate service for any reason, but not limited to the following reasons: websites involved in domain name disputes, failure to pay for services on time, solicitation or selling of illegal products or services, fraud or phishing. The Client may cancel this Website Maintenance Contract at any time, by giving Marketing Support Services thirty (30) days written notice, provided that payment is up-to-date.
- Entire Understanding: This Maintenance Contract constitutes the sole agreement between Marketing Support Services and the Client regarding its website Maintenance. This contract becomes effective only when agreed upon by both parties.
Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, the Client agrees that for purposes of venue, this Maintenance Contract was entered into in Pretoria, South Africa and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in Johannesburg, South Africa. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- This agreement is only applicable to the website applying for maintenance
- Why Website Maintenance is important
- Website maintenance is essential for the website to remain in good working order.
- Without maintenance, websites are exposed to security vulnerabilities.
Scripting languages, web browsers and personal computers improve very rapidly, therefore it is very likely that the current version of software/scripting language used for your site will be outdated/improved in the very near future. Therefore, maintenance ensures that your site is keep abreast of the developments in the web space.
Website also needs to be updated when something new is added or change in your organisation company.
- Company has received a new accreditation, licensing or any kind of recognition.
- Company has launched any new product or service.
- Company has completed a project successfully.
- Received good reviews from client. Add this in testimonial section.
- Company has received any award for its services.